Feel Free to Call 205-471-7509
Q. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
A. Our office is directly across from The First United Methodist Church in downtown Jasper at 300 18th Street, Suite 101. Look for the green door.
Q. How can therapy help me?
A. Psychotherapy Can Offer Many Benefits, Including But Not Limited To:
- Developing skills for improving your relationship with yourself and others
- Gaining new ways to cope with stress, anxiety or other physical or emotional challenges
- Learning new and effective problem-solving skills
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your life goals and values
- Managing depression, grief, anger and other challenges
- Understanding yourself and living more authentically
- Strengthening communication skills
- Gaining insight from unresolved childhood issues
- Replacing old and ineffective patterns of behavior with new ones
- Discovering new ways to resolve relationship issues
- Boosting your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Feeling acknowledged and supported